Things We Can’t Clean
Some things we won’t be able to help with
Things We Can’t Clean
There aren’t many things Ready Set Maids can’t clean. Here is a short list for you review. Not sure? Call us to ask at 832-939-4500
This list includes the items and areas we do not service.
In the event where you need help with the following let us know because we may know another pro to help you!
- Unloading the Dishwasher: We’re always happy to load the dishwasher. However, we’re not able to unload the dishwasher. It gets annoying when you are trying to find your dishes because we really don’t know where anything goes. Another no! no! is breaking your stuff. Unloading causes us to break items and also add liability and safety concerns for our providers.
- Cleaning Dishwashers and Washing Machines: This option involves waiting and waiting around and truth be told is not an economical fit. But all you need to do is take 1 cup of white vinegar and run your washing machine or dishwasher on hot cycle twice. It should take care of the smell as well. Wipe away excess residue and Boom! your are done!
- Light bulbs & lighting fixtures: Light bulbs can break and shock out team when wiping them down possibly causing bodily harm or death. We do not offer this option on any service.
- Garages & patios: We all know the Houston Heat and humidity is a bear. We need to keep our teams in safe environment because of the heat and plus, we do not have the equipment to clean those areas correctly.
- Outside or very high-up windows: Windows that are more than 8 feet high cannot be reached with our extenders and for safety reasons we do not allow our teams on ladders. Outside window are typically very high and there are safety concerns.
- Paint removal from windows, counter tops, and floors: Unfortunately we do not offer this option as it tends to get items damaged. This process requires a trained professional in this area and also needs dedicated time and pricing for a job well done.
- Odor removal: Removing very strong odors from animal waste, smoke, mold or anything else that may require remediation isn’t something Ready Set Maids can help with.
- Carpet steaming and floor cleaning: Beyond sweeping, mopping and vacuuming that our team can do we do not offer detailed steam cleaning or waxing. isn’t something our staff can do.
- Construction Cleanings: Construction clean up requires special attention and a specialist in this area. Typically your builder will handle this for you and take care of the initial clean. We typically go in after this cleaning to clean the home and disinfect it as you prepare to move in. If you have booked a deep cleaning thinking it’s going to do the job and did not disclose the property recently had construction. We will likely have to leave and refer you to another service specialist.
- Bed Bug and Other Insects: We cannot service your home unless the bed bugs and carpet have been services by a professional removal services. When completed we will come out to start the cleaning services again. If a bug issue is discovered we will have to stop your service and refer you to an insect removal company.
To help keep our teams safe we have a few requests.
We love our furry buddies but please, make sure they are in a safe and secure place.
Please, keep our staff indoors. We chance heat strokes and other personal hydration issues when outside.
Our team must stay on the ground at all times. We cannot climb ladders of any kind. Extending poles are used to reach high places up to 10 feet.
Due to safety concerns our teams cannot lift more than 25lbs. Please make accommodations to have your heavy items move during your service.
For sanitary and health reasons we do not clean any chemical or biological waste.
Please be respectful of the rules and keep you and our teams safe in your home. 🙂
We can’t wait to help you tidy up!