Customer Happiness Expert
Help our cleaning teams and customers
We are a home cleaning business that growing fast. We are a people first company who values relationships. Our happy people translates into us being a great company. We are a culture of respect, integrity and fun!
Answering phone calls, responding to emails, delivering great customer service and supporting our team members are the main priorities all of which you can do from home. You will champion our culture of people first. This means solving customer issues and communicating with our field teams. The ability to resolve problems quickly and correctly are critical to success in this position.
- To be self motivated & self reliant
- Be able to make a personal yet professional connection with people over the phone
- Respond to emails and calls quickly
- Solve problems with respect and positive outcomes
- Be exceptional in making and keeping out customers happy!
- Take detailed notes of customer conversations and communicate them with teams
- Must have great written skills and communicate clearly
- Must have knowledge of intermediate computer skills
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction via inbound and outbound phone calls
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction via emails quickly and accurately
- Deliver excellent internal customer satisfaction (our team) quickly and accurately
- Make appointment and reach company goals
- Anticipate the future needs or our members and proactively meet those needs
- Fluent in Spanish and English (preferred but not required)
Who we’re looking for
This role requires someone who is comfortable interacting with people over the phone, via email and text. The ideal candidate will be friendly in person and on the phone, a self starter who takes initiative and can get tasks completed accurately.
You will have to solve problems, talk to customers both new and existing and team members and support anything that may arise. You will be on the phone frequently and on the computer equally as much. All while being friendly, timely and self directed.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Having past sales or customer service experience.
- Retail sales experience
- A College Degree (not required)
- Management experience
If this sounds like a fit. Apply below!
Apply To Join Our Team
What do you like to do for fun?*
What motivates you to work hard?*
Do you consider yourself a lucky person?*
What's been your greatest disappointment?*
The answer doesn't have to be work related.