- Moving is one of the most stressful things any of us do. You won’t need to worry about getting the old and new home cleaned. Professionals at Ready Set Maids are the experts who will care for the move-in / move-out cleaning for you.
- No matter if you are a landlord with new renters or the tenant themselves. The move-in / move-out cleaning is important.
- A new tenant will expect that the space they are moving into is clean. As a renter you will want to keep your landlord happy with a great clean when you move to maximize the return of your deposit back.
- Here is the difference between a move-in / move-out and a regular cleaning?
- Our standard cleaning is for regular and general upkeep. This would include washing and disinfecting your counter-tops, floors, dusting blinds, cleaning your bathrooms and kitchens.
- A move in / move out cleaning involves extra measures to make sure the residence is ready for the next family.
Move in / Move Out cleaning includes:
- Dusting ceiling fans
- Dusting of all ledges and window sills
- Cleaning the inside windows
- Cleaning baseboards
- Cleaning blinds
- Mopping the Floors
- Inside Fridge/Inside Oven/Inside Cabinets
Frequently Asked Questions about Move-in / Move-Out Cleanings:
Q: Do I need to be home for the cleaning?
A: No, Just give the cleaning team access to the home without you being present. We’ll even lock up for you when we’re done.
Q: How long is the cleaning?
A: Move-in/ move-outs require detailed work more so than a typical cleaning. For this reason, we can safely assume a move-in/move-out will add an hour or two to the time of a standard cleaning. A 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom would take around 2.5-3 hours where a 4 bedroom could take up to 6-7 hours.
Q: How much does the move-in / move-out cleaning cost?
A: The Move-in / Move-out cleaning costs an additional $149 (on sale, regularly $260) on top of our standard flat rate pricing. A calculator for pricing can be found on the homepage here.
Note: All cleaning jobs are custom and subject to our cleaning teams better judgment. More or less service may be provided on a case by case basis.