ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing our web site, you are agree to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use, any and all applicable United States and other countries laws and regulations, and accept and agree that you are wholly responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws governing the sites use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are forbidden from using or accessing this site. The materials including, images, videos, formatting, website design, text, logos and any element contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is established to temporarily download one copy of the content
(information or software) on PAX Global Group, LLC Household service’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy any content;
- use the materials for any commercial or public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PAX Global Group, LLC Household service’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content; or
- Transmit the materials to another person or “clone or scrape” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format immediately.
- The materials on PAX Global Group, LLC Household Service’s web site are provided “as is”. PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, feasible results, or stability or strength of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services shall not be liable for any damages (including, or without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PAX Global Group, LLC Household service’s Internet site, even if PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on obscure warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations do not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on PAX Global Group, LLC Household service’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services may make changes at any time to the materials contained on its web site without notice. PAX Global Group, LLC Household Services makes no commitment to makes such changes. You are solely responsible for reviewing any such changes.
PAX Global Group, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PAX Global Group, LLC on the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk and discretion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT OF THIS SITE
This Site content and the site itself are protected under all applicable intellectual property and other laws, to include without restriction other laws of the United States and other countries. including, but not limited to its text, images, illustrations, photographs, graphics, logos, formatting, audio, video, assortment, prearrangement and overall website design and “look” (communally, the “Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, Canada and UK. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of PAX Global Group, LLC. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this site’s Content may be used, to reproduce, distribute, display, posted or transmitted or, “scrapped”, copied or republished without expressed written permission.
The Intellectual Property displayed on this Site is owned and controlled by PAX Global Group, LLC or the any party credited as the provider of such Intellectual Property. Should PAX Global Group, LLC uses the Intellectual Property of another owner it is for descriptive purposes only and this property remains the property of those respective owners. Any mention of Intellectual Property held by a third party should not be construed as an affiliation of PAX Global Group, LLC with the third party or as an endorsement of its products or services.
Any claim relating to PAX Global Group, LLC Household service’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You may cancel a scheduled Job at any time you wish; after the given period displayed on the applications or website, the minimum cancelation fee will be charged the day of your scheduled service. If cancelled within our grace period, no fee will be due from you. If our service professionals arrive at the job location and cannot contact you or access to the job location they will attempt to contact you for 15 minutes, after which you will be charged the minimum cancelation fee at which point the job will be cancelled.
You the customer agree to indemnify, and hold harmless each of PAX Global Group, LLC and its affiliates, officers, directors, DBA’s and or employees, from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of this Site, the violation of these Terms herein of Use by you, or the infringement by you, or any other user using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Service Providers have the right to choose to leave upon arrival if the home is in extreme condition, if they feel unsafe or are threatened. If you book an unreasonable cleaning online, such as post construction, after large party or extreme build up service providers may refuse service on the spot.
Refunds that are due will not be given if you do not contacted within 24 hours of the cleaning nor shall we issue re-cleans be done if not notified within 24 hours of your service date and time.