Your privacy is extremely important to us. Consequently, we have developed the following Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Prior to or at the time of collecting your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely with the purpose of fulfilling those specific purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we retain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal information is collected by lawful and rational means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data that is collected should be relevant to the purposes in which it is to be used, and, to the extent of what is necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We have made reasonable security safeguards are taken against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make easily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of their personal information.
We are dedicated to shepherding our business in harmony with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of one’s personal information is protected and maintained at all times.